Kelli Ward of True Bias chats with us about her rebrand, her move to paper patterns, and reveals an exciting collaboration that she’s been working on! Over the past few years, she has balanced motherhood, school, and her growing business. Kelli’s approach of leaning slowly into her goals proves that big things can happen one day at a time.
- FIT Certificate Program
- MC Hammer Pants:
- Check out Kelli’s new product photos! It was her first time behind the camera for her online shop.
- Kelli’s new pattern: The Lander Pant & Short
- Caroline’s tester version of the Lander Pant
- Kelli’s new paper patterns, available for pre-order: Lander Pant & Short, Hudson Pant, Roscoe Blouse & Dress, Lodo Dress
- Aspen Vincent – @littlegreenorchids
- Oliver + S Sewing Patterns
- Ginger Jeans by Closet Case Patterns
- Fancy Tiger Crafts
- Straight Stitch Designs
- Anima Pant by Papercut Patterns
- We’re so inspired by Elisalex‘s embroidery!
- Denver sewists: Allie Olson – Indiesew, Adriana – Hey June Handmade, Erin – Sewbon
- Kelli’s first fabric collaboration in 2016 with My Fabric Designs
- Miramar Fabrics, the first rayon collection from Workroom Social
- Cora app
- Kelli is inspired by: Oonaballoona, Ada Spragg, Sallie Oh
Leave us a voicemail with your questions, comments, and feedback: 1-844-SEW-WHAT (1-844-739-9428)
E-mail us: email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get weekly episode updates, special news, and even some exclusive content that you won’t find anywhere else.
Leave us a review! It will help other sewists discover us.