Our partners Shea and Sam join us for our 20th episode! We are so excited to introduce you to the guys that support us through our everyday lives as sewists and entrepreneurs. We test their sewing knowledge, laugh about the hardships of living with a sewist, and get their take on our journey as small business owners.
- Textilia or The Fold Line are two great platforms for cataloguing your pattern stash
- Listener suggestion: use bed risers to add height to a table for cutting
- Rice paper tape is a great iron-able solution for taping PDF patterns
- UK source for copy shop printing: www.printyourpattern.com
- Men’s Hudson Pants by True Bias
- Shea’s favourite (and only) Hudson Pants:
- Shea wants footie sweatpants like these:
- Comox Trunks by Thread Theory
- Fairfield Button-up Shirt by Thread Theory
- What is the weirdest thing you have been asked to make?
We loved this comment from @lookwhatmarymade about the pants her partner asked her to make! Have you ever received a request that doesn’t make much sense? We want to hear about it! . Leave a comment or call us TOLL FREE at 1-844-739-9428 . #lovetosewpodcast #sewingpodcast #welovetosew #sewing #sewcialist #sewingplans #sewinglyf
- Clint Eastwood in The Man with No Name:
- Episodes that we reference: Jasika Nicole, Jen Beeman, Get To Know Helen and Caroline
- Pattern designers references after the outro: Closet Case Patterns, Grainline Studio, Colette, Deer & Doe, True Bias, Named