Amanda Adams chats with us about her photo a day challenge, #bpsewvember, and shares her passion for bringing the sewing community together. Amanda has a playful approach to sewing and we are in love with her outlook on this creative practice.
- Amanda is the blogger behind Bimble and Pimble
- Bimble and Pimble is named after Amanda’s two dogs Button T. Wuzzle Esq (Bimble) and Popsicle O’Snuffle (Pimble).
- Gertie’s New Blog for Better Sewing
- Coverpro 2000CPX
- Craftsy Coverstitch Course
If you haven’t heard of #bpSewvember before it is a month long photo a day challenge running throughout November. Sewing is often seen as a solitary pastime so this is a great way to make connections with other awesome sewing peeps from all round the world! You can participate as much or as little as you like – feel free to post 1 or 5 or all the photos – whatever is going to be most enjoyable for you! #bpSewvember is all about having fun, meeting new peeps and having a sticky beak into sewing rooms across the world.
Just over a week until #bpSewvember ✂️ A massive thank you to everyone who suggested themes – this is such a fun list! ✂️ As always, there is no pressure to complete all the prompts – add photos for the ones that work best for you! ✂️ Looking forward to meeting everyone on November 1st! ✂️ Edit: more info on #bpSewvember on le blog. Link in profile 🤓
- Deer and Doe
- Burda Style
- Plantain Tee by Deer and Doe
- Iris Shorts by Colette
- Beignet Skirt by Colette
- Tessuti Fabrics
- Melbourne Frocktails
- Katie from Katie makes a dress
- Renee from Miss Celie’s Pants